Chris' Linkjockey blog links to unique, fantastic sites on the web that you haven't seen before.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Download Chris' 2009 Annual Compilation Album

I've put together a CD of my favourite music from 2009. As usual, my hope is that it introduces my friends to new music. You might not like all of it, but I hope that you fall in love with some of the tracks. The 2009 album is called "Get It Right."

Download the free mp3s with the following links for the next week:
Get It Right - The 2oo9 Compilation: part 1 (SendUIt link)
Get It Right - The 2oo9 Compilation: part 2 (SendUIt link)

The mp3s are in .zip files, and will need to be extracted. Whether you are on Mac or PC, double-clicking the file should be the first step in the right direction. Copy the songs into a new playlist in iTunes, and then you can burn a cd or transfer to your iPod. Most of the tracks come from free podcasts.

I do appreciate hearing from people when they enjoy these annual compilations, so drop me a line if you like this one. Over the next few days, I'll put some of the extra tracks online for download as well.

Happy New Year, and all the best wishes for 2010!!!

No comments: