Chris' Linkjockey blog links to unique, fantastic sites on the web that you haven't seen before.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Nightclubs Suck!

Nightclubs are hell. What's cool or fun about a thumping, sweaty dungeon full of posing idiots?

I'm often interested in hearing contrarian opinions- that is, opinions that run contrary to widely held conventional beliefs. Charlie Brooker's opinion piece in The Guardian is a pretty amusing take on what's wrong with nightclubs.
While I used to "go out" regularly, I don't go to clubs very often any more. Those few times when I do go out for a night of drinking, dancing and fun; I haven't really taken the time to think about why I didn't enjoy the experience all that much.
Now I know; it's not just me, there are lots of reasons why nightclubs suck.

Today's Link source: Reddit

No comments: