Chris' Linkjockey blog links to unique, fantastic sites on the web that you haven't seen before.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

My Fantasy Hockey Pool Stats and Picks website

Apologies to regular Linkjockey readers. I've been pretty busy at work
recently, as well as working on my new website: Fantasy Hockey Pool
Stats .ca.
http://fantasyhockeypoolstats.ca

It's my first shot at the e-commerce thing, and it's been a struggle.
The first day of the 2007-2008 NHL hockey season is September 29, so I
needed to get the site done in a hurry. The concept is a comprehensive
guide for people in a Fantasy Hockey league or a hockey pool at a really
cheap price, with statistics that are easy to crunch in Microsoft
Excel. It's something that I've had to create for myself for the past 2
hockey seasons, but this year I decided that others might find it
worthwhile too.

Check out the http://fantasyhockeypoolstats.ca if you love hockey
pools. There are some linkts to some free online fantasy hockey sites,
andt hopefully I'll have up a free fantasy hockey bracket system for you
to organize with your friends in the next couple of days.
Cheers,
Chris

No comments: