Chris' Linkjockey blog links to unique, fantastic sites on the web that you haven't seen before.

Friday, April 4, 2008

Moving Checklist

Moving Checklist - Real Simple (.pdf)

 

I’ve been pretty busy with my Playoff Fantasy Hockey site recently, so the Linkjockey site hasn’t been getting the regular updates.  Oh yeah, I’ve also been getting ready to move into a new place.  There’s a lot to accomplish when you’re getting ready to move: packing, the mortgage, the legal paperwork, and any upgrades to the new place.  It’s just so easy to forget to tell the post office to change your address or get insurance.

 

With this comprehensive moving checklist (which seems like the best of the batch that I found online), hopefully I’ll remember to take care of everything.

 

PS

RIP Vancouver Canucks 2007-2008.  There’s always next year.

No comments: