Chris' Linkjockey blog links to unique, fantastic sites on the web that you haven't seen before.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pemberton Festival - Printable Schedule and Maps

This weekend, I'm heading from Vancouver to Pemberton for the first Pemberton Festival, which runs from July 25, 26, and 27, 2008.  In preparation, I've found the Pemberton Festival printable map and printable schedule (.pdf).  The line-up of artists is fantastic, and I'm looking forward to the Flaming Lips, Vampire Weekend and Matisyahu.  Camping on-site is encouraged.

My only complaint is that some of the bands that I'm really looking forward to are scheduled to play on Sunday night, like Coldplay and DJ Shadow with Cut Chemist.  If the music ends at 11pm, it's going to be hard to get home in time to work on Monday.

No comments: