Chris' Linkjockey blog links to unique, fantastic sites on the web that you haven't seen before.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Sending Large Files over the net with Web, Widgets and Facebook

Box.net



Transferring large files can be pretty tricky on the net. Although you can now send attachments up to 20 MB with Gmail, anyone that doesn’t have Gmail won’t be able to receive the files.

Box.net is a service that lets you store and share up to 1 GB of files for free. There are limits to the free service (such as limiting uploads to 10 MB), but you can upgrade to one of their Premium Services. Social Networking site, Facebook has opened up its code to software developers. Box.net has taken advantage of this, and you can share files with your friends over Facebook.

I’ve posted a promo track from Ulrich Schnauss, who I really like. The file is an example of the Box.net experience, so go ahead and download it from the widget, Facebook or this link.

Today’s Link source: Tod Maffin on Facebook

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the downgrade delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=somali ciid ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you partake of the dreary methods of development of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can bruit about that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the downgrade publication of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=bsplayer 20 pro 202.12.941 ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of development of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

Hey, something is wrong with your site in Opera, you should check into it.