Mashable is a comprehensive news site covering the events of Web 2.0.
In their own words, "Mashable is the world's largest blog focused exclusively on social networks." In practical terms, some of the news stories in the past couple of days have been about:
- a wine review site (Snooth Launches Basic Wine Reviews Site),
- new Facebook applications (SmartTravel, NewsCloud and Jaiku Facebook Apps),
- an online music collaboration site (JamNow Launches Music Collaboration Site),
- a new advertising medium for bloggers (Wize Launches Affiliate Widgets for Bloggers) and
- Web 2.0 finance and aquisitions news (ThisNext Raises Round of Venture Debt).
In true Web 2.0 fashion, you can create your own profile Mashable including friends, tags and messaging.
Today's Link source: I have no idea.
Chris' Linkjockey blog links to unique, fantastic sites on the web that you haven't seen before.
Thursday, June 7, 2007